Sorella International Recruitment 2 Recruitment intends to protect the privacy of all clients, customers, candidates and users of any of our websites. We are committed to ensuring any data provided to us is kept and maintained in a safe and secure way. Any data submitted to us through any means will be kept safe as defined in this policy.
The Data collected and what we will do with it
Sorella International may collect your personal information, which may include but is not limited to your name and personal contact details which includes your email address and other relevant personal data from your CV. As part of the recruitment process we may need to store sensitive personal data for example criminal convictions or ethnic origin. Should this be the case this data will be used and and shared by us as follows:
- to allow us to provide our comprehensive recruitment service to you;
- to create a continuous business relationship, should you be a client or a candidate;
- to allow you to send us a copy of your CV for any job roles available or to receive job information from us.
- to identify your personal information with any relevant job opportunities, and share your personal information as well sensitive information to clients which would allow you to apply for any relevant jobs;
- to answer any enquiries which may arise from yourself;
- to communicate market relevant products and services, which would advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Should we send you such communications there will always be the facility to unsubscribe;
- to complete contracted agreements with our clients
- for candidates who register from the UK your personal data may be transferred outside of the UK to our global clients and where ever a Sorella office maybe based. This would be done to allow Sorella International to conduct recruitment services, system development or testing. By providing your information your personal may be transferred to locations outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) to allow us to provide professional recruitment services on your behalf. Equal rigour for security of your data is in place to protect you outside of the EEA. At any time you can request to view the data we hold on your behalf by emailing us at Sorella International on email@example.com;
- Sorella International may use your data to improve its customers service, recruitment service and other service deemed relevant to you. This may include website improvements to make the content more relevant and personal to you.
- Your data may be shared with trusted third parties where Sorella International have retained their services or where a client has specifically nominated a third party. These services may include referencing, qualifications and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of any details you have provided, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. Where possible we will always select and check that these third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Sorella International;
- Sorella International my instruct third parties to conduct various tasks, projects and services, this may include professional business consultancy, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Sorella International;
- On occasion your personal data may be shared, or access given to to Sorella International group companies or representatives worldwide to allow them to match your profile with relevant locations and job opportunities.
- Should Sorella International be acquired or merged with another business or company, your personal information maybe transferred to the new owners of the business or company and their representatives. Should this occasion arise you will be notified;
- Your personal data will also be shared with law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies, if we are requested to do so. Should the law dictate we are allowed to disclose your personal data; and
- Your personal data may be shared for any other requirements not listed in this agreement, where possible your consent would be requested..
- To improve and manage our website we may implement a website recording service which tracks mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Any information obtained by this service is used to improve our website and its performance. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with anybody else.
If you wish to receive job alert emails it is necessary for your to provide your email address, the purpose of this is to update you by e-mail. You would receive information from your chosen industry sector which may include industry updates and news. Should at any point you no longer want to receive this type of information please click on the unsubscribe button or link in the communication sent to you.
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
Through our website we may give you the facility to send us your CV to one of our consultants. You may do this to apply for a specific job opportunity or for consideration by one of our consultants. Your CV will be added and stored in our candidate database for access by our consultants world wide. It may also be shared directly between our consultants on a global basis. You can be withdrawn from this recruitments service at any time by communicating this direct to one of our consultants.
You are able to change, amend or update your CV at any time. Any previously submitted CV’s will automatically be archived.
Aggregate Information about Sorella online visitors
To help improve our website we will gather information and data on how people use the website. This information is only used in cumulative form to identify what are the pages frequently accessed and make sure the website is as user friendly as possible.
At times we may also conduct some profiling which is to help identify opportunities or services which we feel will be relevant to you.
It is your right to request a copy of the data we hold on file about you. Should you request this we will require you to verify your identity. At our discretion we may also charge an administrative fee to provide this service. Where legally allowed, we may refuse your request for access and will provide a full explanation should we decide this.
Please contact Sorella International direct should you wish to request access to your data. Should you wish Sorella International to stop using your information please contact us direct. Should you request Sorella International to delete all data relating to yourself we will do so apart from where we are legally required to hold information for a period of up to six years. Where we are not able to delete your data we will provide a full explanation.
The internet is now a global platform, collating and processing personal data may involve transmitting data internationally. By using our website and communicating with us electronically means you agree to Sorella International processing your personal data in this way.
Should you have any questions or issues with Sorella International’s privacy commitment then please contact us direct.
Sorella International is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity. All applicants and employees will be treated equally and will not be discriminated against on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
To monitor our diversity your data may be used analyse our performance. Should this be the case the data analysed will be anonymous.